Balbir Minhas, MD
Board Certified: Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
- 2000-Present- Private Practice, Midlands Gastroenterology
- 1992-1999 – Assistant professor/Associate professor UMD, New Jersey; East Carolina University Medical School, Greenville, NC; USC School of Medicine, Columbia, SC.
- 1989-1992 – Fellowship in Gastroenterology, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York.
- 1986-1989 – Residency Internal Medicine, Harlem Hospital, New York.
- 1982-1985 – Post-doctoral training in General Surgery, United Kingdom.
- 1975-1981- Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab, India
Member: American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Gastroenterology Association.